Rapid Deployment Solutions
Rapid Deployment Monopole (RDM)
Supply & Installation of the RDM includes the following:
- Precast RCC foundation
- Climbing safety system
- Aviation warning light
- Optional equipment as requested / supplied by client
- Supply & Installation of Cable tray 200mm – 400mm (if required)
- Mains power to GF site per site (if required) Lightning protection, GF site
- Earthing protection, GF site
- Supply & Installation of Earth electrode, GF site (2 per site)
- Supply & Installation of GF cable tray support pole (if required)
- Earth Certificate
- Radio measurement report (if required)
- As built File
- Site size for a 30m Monopole is 6m * 6m
- Site Implementation time can be as low as 48hrs
Construction, spread and compact approved local catch fill material compacted to 90% maximum dry density 30cm (min) thick above existing level to make 4m wide access road and slope at both sides of the access road is to be 1:1 extended outward.
Provide and lay 100mm gravel over 300mm thick compacted road base layer (98% MDD).
Supply & Installation of fully equipped Shelter with dimension 3.20 x 2.00x 2.90 (L x W x H) including the foundation according to client specification.