Rapid Deployment Units
“RDU” is equipped with a platform for outdoor equipment or housing shelter and mast. The structure could be provided with stability legs or concrete basement platform. The maximum height of the tower is up to 45m.
- For microwave antenna and GSM Cellular radio applications.
- Fast deployment and disaster recovery.
- Temporary site and solution for sites with space constraint.
- Maximum wind speed of 129.6 km/h and load of 200kg/m2
- Duration of installation is between 2-3 days and uninstallation will take 2-3 days.
- All components of the solution will be transported to site in one container.
- Solution can be used for both outdoor and indoor sites.
All equipment mobile solutions are designed for an in-service life of 15 years. This is achieved at temperatures –30C to +60C, humidity up to 100% and direct solar radiation. All shelter components are resistant to rain, sand, dust, industrial-saline air and water corrosion.
- All structural members conform to ISO EN 10025 and JIS 3101 or equivalent Standards.
- All welding conforms to the requirements of the AWS D1.1/D1.1 M:2008 AS/NZS 1554.1:2004 and Standards.
- Towers are designed in accordance with TIA/EIA-222-G-2005, BS8100, SABS/SANS 10160, AS 1170-2, AS 3995, CSA S37-2001 Standards or other applicable standards for the wind and ice loads specified for the particular site.
- All material is hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication to ISO 1461, AS/NZS 4680 or ASTM A123 Standards.
- All structural bolts conform to ASTM Standard A325 and galvanized to ASTM Standard A153.
- Manufacturing quality conforms to ISO 9001: 2001 Standard