Flanged Lamp Pole
An Aesthetically pleasing structure, site assembled, round flanged tubular pole. It suits applications for heights up to 30m.
- The flanged Lamp Poles are Aesthetically pleasing structures, with a small foot print, made of tubular modules assembled together by a bolted flanged connection.
- The modules are made of circular tubular poles.
- No ladder required on this pole, Antenna mounts will be fitted to the shaft.
- All structural members conform to ISO EN 10025 and JIS 3101 or equivalent Standards.
- All welding conforms to the requirements of the AWS D1.1/D1.1 M:2008 and AS/NZS 1554.1:2004 Standards.
- Poles are designed in accordance with TIA/EIA- 222-G-2005, BS8100, SABS/SANS 10160, AS 1170-2, AS 3995, CSA S37-2001 Standards or other applicable standards for the wind and ice loads specified for the particular site.
- All material is hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication to ISO 1461, AS/NZS 4680 or ASTM A123 Standards.
- All structural bolts conform to ASTM Standard A325 and galvanized to ASTM Standard A153.
- Manufacturing quality conforms to ISO 9001: 2001 Standard.
- For GSM Cellular radio.
- For microwave solid and grid antenna applications up to 1200 mm diameters, depending on height and environmental loadings conditions.
- For supporting UHF, VHF, YAGI and reflector type antennas.
- Various other antenna types and sizes, and loading conditions can be accommodated utilizing suitable sections of the tower. Check with LeBLANC Group Engineering Department for application.
The Lamp Poles are supplied complete with shafts, Lamp Brackets, and anchor bolts as required. The following items are supplied as specified:
- Lamp Pole grounding.
- Lamp Pole lighting.
- Lamp Pole painting if required.
- Internal cable ladder to support transmission lines .
- Antenna mounts to suit specified antennas.
- Antennas and transmission lines are as specified by the customer.
- Transmission line gantry if required.